Notices

Notice of the February 2021 Parish Council Meeting

Notice & Agenda

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF THE February (ORDINARY) MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL

Parish Councillors are cordially invited to a meeting of the above-named Parish which will be held on Tuesday, 9th February 2021 and which commences at 7.00 p.m.

In light of ongoing guidance from local government authorities / bodies with regard to Coronavirus, the above meeting will be held remotely and managed by Zoom – Any members of the public wishing to join the meeting should contact the Clerk for directions on how to do this

PLEASE NOTE TO FACILITATE MINUTE TAKING, THIS MEETING WILL BE RECORDED. THE RECORDING HOWEVER WILL BE DELETED AT THE POINT THE MINUTES ARE APPROVED BY THE CHAIR

___________________________________________________________________________

BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED

  1. Any Apologies received and Chair to confirm quorate.
  2. Approval of Previous Month’s Minutes and Signing by Chair
  3. Any declarations of interests relevant to the meeting’s Agenda
  4. Financial Report and Accounts
  5. Public participation (15 mins max, or 3 mins per person/topic)
  6. Any correspondence requiring discussing.
  7. Planning Applications to be considered
  8. Matters arising – to consider new and on-going issues and decide further action if necessary:

Ongoing Items

8.1       Update on Youth Project (Youth Workers to be invited to Meeting)

8.2       Update and discussions on budget for 2021/22 (All)

8.3       Update and discussion on current projects for the village (All)

8.4       Update on new cemetery land and lease situation with associated road (All)

8.5       Update from project team re:  road safety B1230 and speeding issues in general in the

village (Cllrs Newsome, Woolass, Stevens, Buckle)

8.6       Update re:  issues of concern with Jubilee Gardens Development (All)

8.7       Update on playground refurbishment (All)

New Items

8.8       Cllrs to discuss concerns for junction at Thornton Dam Lane onto the B1230 (Cllr Mansell)

8.9       Cllrs to discuss issues with Jubilee Pond (no. of wildfowl / state of grass / flooding / building

up the sides of the pond with topsoil / CCTV) (Cllr Morrison/All)

8.10     Cllrs to discuss residents concerns with dog fouling (All)

8.11      Advertising on the Parish Council Website (Cllr Newsome)

8.12     Cllrs to confirm format of March 2021 Parish Meeting (Covid Emergency) (All)

  1. Reports:

9.1 GDLA

9.2 War Memorial Hall