PC Ryan Wilson, from Goole’s Incident response team, is working alongside Neighbourhoods Police to tackle speeding in villages in Howdenshire.

You should report all incidents of speeding to Humberside Police on the non-emergency number 101. All such complaints will be given a log number, which PC Wilson can investigate further.

You can also provide information such as times and days of the week, locations and vehicle registrations, using the form below. This information will then be shared with PC Wilson in order to create a plan to address the issue.